Help Center

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair - get help now.

  • Is there someone you can call - family or a friend?
  • Is there a neighbor who can help?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm then please call the Police or Emergency Services at 911.

Need to talk?

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

Tel:  988 (option 1 if you are a veteran) or chat here

Not an emergency and just need more support?

Student Wellness at National University provides support with a variety of issues:

  • Mental health concerns (anxiety, depression, etc.)
  • Housing, financial, and food insecurities
  • Financial wellness and budgeting
  • Solutions-focused and options counseling
  • Referrals to University and community resources

Contact us at or (858) 541-7784. 

Visit us at for more information and resources.